Wellness Festival Singapore
Morning Tai Chi Workout
From SGD 0.00
1. Each ticket admits one to the Morning Tai Chi Workout. Re-entry is not allowed.
2. Admission will start at 8am, last admission at 8.45am. Participants who arrived later than that will be denied entry.
3. This event is 1 hour long.
How to use
Terms & Conditions
1. Please ensure that you are physically well before attending the event.
2. Please wear comfortable covered shoes and loose clothing.
3. By signing up for and/or attending the programmes organised by El Masnou Pte Ltd at the Wellness Festival Singapore 2022, you hereby acknowledge that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in partaking such activities.
4. You voluntarily assume all responsibility for any risks or loss, property damage, or personal injury, including death, that may be sustained, or loss or damage to property owned by the venue sponsor as a result of your participation. You acknowledge that some of these risks cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries and that El Masnou Pte Ltd and its supporting affiliates and partners for the event will not be liable for any injury or damage should you choose to participate.
5. You hereby release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue El Masnou Pte Ltd and their employees, supporting affiliates and partners and their employees for the event from any and all liability claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained, or to any property belonging to venue sponsor while participating in physical activity, or while on or upon the premises where the course is being conducted. You hereby further agree that this waiver of liability and hold harmless agreement shall be constructed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.